Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baingan Bhartha (mashed aubergine curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baingan Bhartha (mashed aubergine curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baingan Bhartha (mashed aubergine curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baingan bhartha (mashed aubergine curry) recipe. To cook baingan bhartha (mashed aubergine curry) you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baingan Bhartha (mashed aubergine curry):
- Provide 2 of medium size aubergines.
- Get of Oil to cover the aubergines.
- Get 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 of large finely chopped onion.
- Use 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Take of Salt as per your taste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Take of Sprinkle of sugar.
- You need of Squirt of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh lime juice.
- Get of Fresh chopped coriander.
Steps to make Baingan Bhartha (mashed aubergine curry):
- So cover both aubergines in oil and slit these at the sides and place on a grill on high heat till the skin of the aubergine is cooked make sure u don’t burn this. Then let these cool for a while..
- Whilst they are cooling take a pan add oil to it warm this up and add the cumin seeds till they pop. Then add onions and cook until brown then add tomatoes and garlic and sauté these. Then add salt chilli powder turmeric powder and jeera powder with sugar ketchup lime juice and mix really well..
- By then the aubergines will be cool take the skin off and mash the aubergines up till they are finely mashed and mix this into the sauce in the pan mix really well and cook for a couple of minutes then add fresh chopped coriander for decoration and enjoy 😊.
If you find this Baingan Bhartha (mashed aubergine curry) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.