Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Winter Special Sprouted Lima Beans Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Winter Special Sprouted Lima Beans Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Winter Special Sprouted Lima Beans Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Different minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to winter special sprouted lima beans curry recipe. To make winter special sprouted lima beans curry you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Winter Special Sprouted Lima Beans Curry:
- You need 500 gm of Lima beans.
- You need 2 of Onions finely chopped.
- Take 2 of Tomatoes finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic ginger paste.
- Take 3 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard and cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Get 2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Green garlic chopped (green portion).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coriander chopped.
Instructions to make Winter Special Sprouted Lima Beans Curry:
- Take Lima beans. Take out seeds from them and soak in water for 10 hours or until slightly sprouted. Decoat the seeds to remove the cover and take out cotyledons..
- Now chopped onions and tomatoes..
- Take a pressure cooker turn on the gas and add oil to it. When hot add mustard and cumin. Now add asafoetida,Turmeric powder and onions to it. Saute for 2-3 mins. Now add tomatoes to it and ginger garlic paste. Saute untill oil separates..
- Now add all dry masalas like red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt. Mix well and add Lima beans. And mix well. Add nearly a cup of water and adjust salt. Allow it for two whistles..
- Open the pressure cooker and add chopped green garlic mix gently and again close it untill served..
- Sprouted Lima beans are ready to serve with chapati or bhakhri aur rice chapati. People relish this with raw onions, red chutney buttermilk and papad..
If you find this Winter Special Sprouted Lima Beans Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.