Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can have thai green curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai green curry:
- Prepare 100 grams of green beans.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chillies if you like it spicy!.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Thai green curry paste.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 2 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Take 400 grams of chicken breast, cut into chunks.
- Get 1 of Zest of lime.
- You need of Aubergine.
- Take 2 of carrots.
- Use Handful of mushrooms.
- Use Handful of coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Thai green curry:
- In a wok, heat some oil and add the garlic, chillis and Thai curry paste. After two minutes, add the chicken and chopped onion..
- Once the chicken has browned, add aubergine and coconut milk, reduce to a simmer..
- Drop in the mushrooms, chopped carrot and green beans then add fish sauce and soy sauce to taste. Cook on a low heat for 15 minutes until the sauce has thickened..
- Add a handful of chopped coriander just before serving and plate up with rice and a squeeze of lime..
If you find this Thai green curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.