Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chicken curry recipe. To cook simple chicken curry you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Chicken Curry:
- Provide 1 kg of chicken.
- You need 4 of tomatoes,.
- Provide 4 of onions.
- Get 2 tsp of Redchilli powder -.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Few strands of curry leaves and coriander.
- You need of Oil and water for gravy.
- Take 1 cup of Methi leaves -.
Steps to make Simple Chicken Curry:
- Fry the onions, green chillies, curryleaves in oil.
- Add cut methi leaves.
- Add ginger garlic paste when onions change color.
- I have grinded the tomatoes for gravy. Add this puree to the onions.
- Add red chilli powder and leave for 3minutes.
- Now add Chicken to it, close the lid and leave on sim for 10-15 mins.
- For gravy add Hot water and let it cook for another ten mins.
If you find this Simple Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.