Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak kofta curry recipe. To cook palak kofta curry you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Kofta Curry:
- Use 1/2 bunch of Palak.
- Use 1/2 Cup of besan and 2tbsp wheat flour.
- Get 1 of big Onion.
- Provide 3/4 of medium size tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need Little of Coriander leaves.
- You need as required of All Spices and 1/2 tsp Ajwain.
- Use as required of Oil for frying.
- Take 2 tbsp of garam masala powder (homemade).
Instructions to make Palak Kofta Curry:
- Wash and chop Palak,In a big Bowl put chopped Palak, besan, wheat flour (Aata), Ajwain,haldi,Red chilli powder, salt,1/2 tsp garam masala powder and make batter..
- In a Kadai put Oil when heating,fry,all Koftas and keep aside.In the same Kadai put onion chopped,stir till little brown add Ginger garlic paste,add tomato puree, saute for few minutes, put all Spices including Salt.now water as required and let the boil for 2 to 3 minutes add Palak Koftas and off the flame..
- Lastly garnish with coriander leaves, Sev and garam masala powder and serve hot with chapati..
If you find this Palak Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.