Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Green brinjal,gongura(sour leaves) curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Green brinjal,gongura(sour leaves) curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green brinjal,gongura(sour leaves) curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green brinjal,gongura(sour leaves) curry recipe. To make green brinjal,gongura(sour leaves) curry you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Green brinjal,gongura(sour leaves) curry:
- Prepare of Green brinjal.
- You need of Gongura leaves(sour leaves).
- Prepare of Boiled Brown lobia.
- You need of Onion chopped.
- Prepare of Green chillies.
- Take of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use of Garam masala.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Red chilli powder.
- Use of Oil.
Steps to make Green brinjal,gongura(sour leaves) curry:
- Add red chilli powder,garam masala,salt,boiled Lobia,1/2 cup of water and mix it well. Cover with lid and cook for 5 min..
- Heat a kadai along with 1tsp,add gongura leaves,green chillies and fry for 2 min and make a fine paste..
- Heat a Kadai along with 3 tsp oil,add chopped onions and saute for 3-4 min..
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 min. Add brinjal pieces and saute for 3 min and cover with lid and cook for 5 min..
- Add gongura paste,mix it well and cook for 2 min..
If you find this Green brinjal,gongura(sour leaves) curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.