Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than totally changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with fresh chilli paste / northern thai style recipe. You can have chicken curry with fresh chilli paste / northern thai style using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style:
- Take 1 kg of chicken of your choice ,chop to bite size.
- Take 80 grams of dried hot chilli or less.
- Take 2 head of fresh turmeric ,or dried 1 tbsp.
- Provide 2 of lemongrass stalk.
- You need 10 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 50 grams of garlic.
- You need 100 grams of shallots.
- Get 1 slice of of galangal.
- Use 2 bunch of coriander,use both roots and leaves.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of good quality shrimps paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vegetable oil to fry paste.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style:
- Prepare all herbs and chilli in need ,the heart of this dish is turmeric the colour the flavor will be fantastic :).
- Use blender for quick curry ,but if i have time i prefer pestel and mortar,blend to mix first( lemongrass,turmeric,garlic,shallots,coriander roots ,chilli,galangal ..preserve some part of lemon grass to fry with the paste ).
- Add shrimp paste ,blend more until almost smooth paste.
- Crush 3 clove of garlic ,set aside with the paste ,get ready to stir in hot oil.
- On medium heat with medium soup pot ,add oil..when it hot stir in crushed garlic and fresh chilli paste ,stir until good aroma ,dont let it burn ,keep stir within 3 mins.
- Add chopped chicken ,stir to mix ,stir until no longer pink ,at the bottom will burn easily ,add kaffir lime leave and some slice of lemongrass.
- Add water ,change to high heat ,stir only to mix ..then let it boil for 15 mins.
- Reduce to medium heat ,add fish sauce ,let it simmer until chicken tendered and soup reduced.
- Add chopped coriander leaves ,stir to mix ,heat off,serve hot with rice,steamed jasmine rice or sticky rice :).
If you find this Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.