Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta curry recipe. To make chicken kofta curry you need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kofta curry:
- Provide 500 gm of Bonless Chicken paste.
- Use 3 tbsp of Onion paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ginger garlick paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of Green chilli paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cashew nut paste.
- Provide of Salt to taste.
- Take 2 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Garam masala.
- Take 2 piece of Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Maida.
- Take 500 gm of Oil for deep fry.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil for gravy.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 2 of Red chilli.
- Use of Some spices (2 cardamom, 3 cinnamon, 3 cloves, 2 bay leaves).
- Take of Fresh cream for garnishing.
Steps to make Chicken Kofta curry:
- In a large mixing bowl add chicken paste,1 tbsp ginger garlick paste,1 tbsp onion paste, 1 tbsp cumin powder, 1 tbsp Coriander powder, 1 tsp chopped green chilli, salt to taste, 2 egg & maida and mix it well..
- Take a mixture in a hand and made kofta shape and deep fry..
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds,red chilli whole,some spices(2 cardamom, 3 cinnamon, 3 cloves, 2 bay leaves)..
- Add rest of onion paste & ginger garlick paste & green chilli paste & stir..
- Then add all the masala & salt & stir. Add yogurt and stir and cook in 5 min then add the kofta's and nice stir..
- Cover and cook atlist 10 min in low frame..
- Add cashew nuts paste and little water and cover and cook it 10 min..
- Garnishing the kofta's with fresh cream and Coriander leaves(optional) & serve hot..
If you find this Chicken Kofta curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.