Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Butternut squash, cauliflower & chickpea curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Butternut squash, cauliflower & chickpea curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut squash, cauliflower & chickpea curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash, cauliflower & chickpea curry recipe. You can cook butternut squash, cauliflower & chickpea curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Butternut squash, cauliflower & chickpea curry:
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 5 tbsp of curry paste of choice (I used medium).
- Take 1 of butternut squash, cut into chunks.
- Take 1 of cauliflower, cut into chunks.
- Take 1 can of chickpeas, drained.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 300 ml of water.
- Prepare 100 g of spinach.
- Take 100 g of frozen peas.
- Prepare 30 g of coriander.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Butternut squash, cauliflower & chickpea curry:
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the onions and garlic, saute until soft and lightly coloured.
- Once the onions are tender, add the curry paste and stir through for a minute or so. Then add the squash, cauliflower, chickpeas, coconut milk and water. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer until the cauliflower and squash are tender..
- Season with salt and pepper. Add the peas, spinach and coriander and cook until the spinach has wilted.
- Great served with pitta or naan bread or rice.
If you find this Butternut squash, cauliflower & chickpea curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.