Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shahi Duck Egg and Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi Duck Egg and Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi duck egg and potato curry recipe. You can have shahi duck egg and potato curry using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shahi Duck Egg and Potato Curry:
- Use 4 of Duck eggs.
- Take 1 of potato quartered and boiled.
- Provide 2 of small onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of malai or fresh cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seeds or charmagaz.
- Use 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Use 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Use 1 tbsp of egg curry masala.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Take 1 pinch of sugar.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 2 of cardamoms.
- Provide 2 of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of Cloves.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped coriander Leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped spring onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Shahi Duck Egg and Potato Curry:
- Boil eggs with little salt.Steam or pressure cook potatoes till just done.Cool and remove shells from eggs.Pierce the eggs with a fork and smear little salt and turmeric on eggs and potatoes.Meanwhile cube 1 onion and boil it.Cool and make a paste of onion with sesame or melon seeds,ginger garlic paste,malai and tomato puree..
- Chop 1 onion finely.Heat mustard oil and 1 tsp ghee.Fry the eggs and potatoes.Set aside and fry the chopped onion crispy brown.Set aside.To the remaining oil, sprinkle half crushed cardamoms,clove and cinnamon and add the ground masala Add turmeric,red chilli powder,egg masala powder and kasoori methi.Sprinkle salt and sugar to taste Fry with the eggs and potatoes till oil leaves sides..
- Add 1 cup water and boil till the gravy thickens. Sprinkle chopped spring onions.Garnish with fried onions and chopped coriander.Serve hot with phulkas or any Indian flat bread or rice..
If you find this Shahi Duck Egg and Potato Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.