Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian mattar paneer – green peas & cottage cheese curry recipe. You can cook indian mattar paneer – green peas & cottage cheese curry using 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- Take 200 g of Paneer.
- Use 1 cup of Green Peas (Frozen Mix Veggies is also okay).
- Use 150 g of Tomatoes (diced or crushed).
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need of [Curry Paste] – processed in a blender.
- You need 20-40 g of Red or Green Chillies.
- Provide 20 g of Ginger.
- Prepare 20 g of Garlic.
- You need 20 g of Turmeric Root.
- Use 50 g of Red or Yellow Onions.
- Get of [Mixed Spices] – mix well.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of Black Pepper Powder.
- Provide 1/2 of White Pepper Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take of [Aromatics].
- Provide 4 pc of Cardamom Pods.
- You need 2 pc of Star Anise.
- You need 1 tsp of Caraway Seeds.
- Use of [Sauce].
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 30 g of Butter or Ghee.
- You need 2-4 Tbsp of Yogurt.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Honey.
- Provide 2-4 Tbsp of Cream.
- Provide as needed of Salt.
Steps to make Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- ONIONS: heat Cooking Oil and Butter in a pot or wok. Stir fry the Aromatics for 1 minute, and then add the Onions and fry until fragrant, soft and translucent. Then add the Mixed Spices and stir fry for 1 minute..
- CURRY PASTE: next, add the Curry Paste and cook until the the oil separates. Then add the Tomatoes and Water. Mix well and cook until the Tomatoes have soften and disintegrated..
- FINISHING: Next add the Paneer, Peas, Yogurt, Honey and Cream. Season with Salt and mix well. Continue to cook until the Sauce thickens. Serve with rice or Indian flat bread..
If you find this Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.