Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy wheat-rice pullav without onion and garlic recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy wheat-rice pullav without onion and garlic recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy wheat-rice pullav without onion and garlic recipe. To cook healthy wheat-rice pullav without onion and garlic you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy wheat-rice pullav without onion and garlic:
- Take 1 cup of Wheat-Rice.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 3 tsp of Olive oil.
- Take 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of rosted sesame.
- Use 2 tsp of rosted cashew.
- Use 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- You need 2 tsp of finely chopped fresh coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of curry leaves.
- Use 2 cups of chopped fresh carrot, cabbage,beans and peas.
- Use 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds.
Steps to make Healthy wheat-rice pullav without onion and garlic:
- Take a pan add water,1 tsp salt,1 tsp oil heat in a medium flame for 5 minutes,now add wheat_rice,let it cook for 15 minutes..
- Now drain the water,keep the rice aside..
- In a kadhai,heat it then put the remaining oil,add chopped ginger and green chillies saute it for 2 minutes,now add curry leaves and the veggies,cook for 10 minutes..
- Add the boiled rice, garam masala powder,salt and cook for 5 minutes. Sprinkle the sesame powder, chopped coriander leaves, cashew and pomegranate seeds..
- The wheat-rice pullav is ready now, serve hot with raita..
If you find this Healthy wheat-rice pullav without onion and garlic recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.