Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry khichdi recipe. To make curry khichdi you need 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Khichdi:
- Take of For curry:.
- Get 4 of tsp gram flour.
- Use 1/2 of cup curd.
- Provide 4 of glasses water.
- Provide 1 of pinch asafoetida.
- Use 1 of pinch cumin.
- Prepare 5 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 of pinch fenugreek seeds.
- Provide of As per taste salt.
- Prepare 3 of tsp ghee.
- Take 1 of pinch mustard seeds.
- Provide of As per taste salt.
- Prepare of Handful Coriander leaves.
- Take 8-10 of Curry leaves.
- Provide of For khichdi:.
- Take 1 of cup rice.
- You need 1 of tsp split bengal gram.
- Provide 1/4 of cup yellow lentil.
- Prepare 1 of tsp green lentil.
- Get 1 of pinch asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 of pinch cumin seeds.
- Take 1 of pinch turmeric powder.
- Use 5-6 of Curry leaves.
- Use 6 of tsp ghee.
- Get 5 of cup water.
- Prepare of As per taste salt.
Instructions to make Curry Khichdi:
- For the curry, mix curd and gram flour. Whisk it so that no lumps may occur. Add 4 glasses of water. Allow the pan to heat on high flame. Add fenugreek seeds Stir fry it continuously till a boil comes. Now boil it till it remains half. Make a paste of chillies..
- For seasoning, add ghee, heat it up. Add asafoetida, mustard and cumin, curry leaves Add chilli paste to it. Now add curry and mix it. Add salt to it. allow it boil. Garnish with coriander..
- Soak all the lentils and rice for 10 minutes..
- In a pressure cooker add rice and lentils. Now add turmeric and 5cups of water. Pressure cook it to 1 whistle. Leave it till steam goes off. Now In a wok add ghee. Heat it up. Add asafoetida, cumin, curry leaves. Add the khichdi. Add salt to it. Mix it well. Serve hot by adding ghee..
If you find this Curry Khichdi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.