Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Shark Dry fish curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shark Dry fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shark Dry fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shark dry fish curry recipe. To make shark dry fish curry you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shark Dry fish curry:
- Use 10-12 pcs of Shark Dry fish.
- Use 10 of Shallots.
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 inch small piece of Ginger.
- Get 1/4 cup of Coconut.
- Get 1/2 cup of Raw mango cut into small pieces.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt (optional).
- Provide as required of Coconut oil for cooking.
- Provide Few of curry leaves.
Steps to make Shark Dry fish curry:
- Take a mud chatti/vessel..
- Take a mortar and pestle crush 5 to 6 shallots, ginger, slit the chilli. Add these to the chutti add Curry leaves,chilli powder, turmeric powder, raw mango add a tablespoon of coconut oil and give a mix..
- Grind the coconut to paste add this to the mixture and add 1to 2 cups water..
- Boil the mixture to curry consistency then add dry fish boil it for few mins..
- Heat a pan add oil then add finely chopped shallots and curry leaves. Add this to the curry mixture..
- Note: dry fish contains salt.Taste the curry and then add the salt..
If you find this Shark Dry fish curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.