Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bengali Style Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali Style Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali style prawn curry recipe. You can have bengali style prawn curry using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Bengali Style Prawn Curry:
- Get 6 of tiger prawns.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes cut into two halves.
- Get 1 of medium sized onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of medium sized onion paste.
- Use 1 of medium sized tomato puree.
- Provide 2 of cloves.
- Take 2 of green cardamom.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Use 1.5 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Use of Salt as required.
- You need of Sugar as required.
- Provide 1/2 cup of coriander leaves chopped.
- Use of Mustard oil as required.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ghee.
Instructions to make Bengali Style Prawn Curry:
- Heat some oil in a wok, and add the potatoes, half teaspoon of turmeric and salt. Deep fry the potatoes till golden brown. Keep it aside..
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder and salt with the prawns and fry them in the same wok. Don't overcook it else the prawns will become hard and chewy. Keep them aside..
- Add some more oil in the wok if required. Add the cloves, cardamom and cinnamon stick. Saute till the aroma comes out..
- Add the chopped onions and fry them till light brown in colour. Add the tomato puree, rest of the turmeric powder onion paste, ginger paste, garlic paste, cumin powder, red chilli powder and a pinch ofsalt. Saute it very well till the oil separates..
- Add the fried prawn and potatoes and mix it well altogether..
- Add some water for the gravy and bring it to boil. Add some salt for the gravy. Cover it with a lid..
- Simmer the flame to medium and keep it covered for 15minutes. Check whether the potatoes and prawn has become soft. If yes, add some sugar to balance the salt..
- Add the garam masala powder and ghee..
- Mix them well and also add the coriander leaves..
- Remove it from the flame and serve hot..
If you find this Bengali Style Prawn Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.