Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green prawn curry recipe. You can cook thai green prawn curry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Prawn Curry:
- You need 150 g of cooked king prawn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 3 tbsp of green Thai curry paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare Half of cup broccoli.
- Use Half of cup green beans.
- Prepare Half of cup spinach.
- You need 3 of green fresh chilli.
- You need of Red chilli to garnish.
Instructions to make Thai Green Prawn Curry:
- Wash all the vegetables. Only cut broccoli in medium pieces. Now in a frying pan pour oil. Fry the broccoli and beans for few minutes. Now add green curry paste. Add prawns and spinach cook them well in medium flame..
- Then add coconut milk and bring it to boil. Add green chillies and fish sauce. Put the lid on and cook them for 10mins in low flame. If needed can add some water..
- It can be served with steamed rice or fried rice..
If you find this Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.