Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry shrimp potstickers recipe. To cook thai curry shrimp potstickers you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers:
- Prepare of Stuffing.
- Get 3/4 cup of green onions.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sriracha.
- Provide 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of curry powder(red or yellow/paste).
- Provide 10 lb of shrimp peeled and deveined.
- You need of dipping sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper garlic paste.
Steps to make Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers:
- start steamer, whether it's a rice cooker, a hotel pan with holes.
- place all stuffing ingredients in food processor and pulse till ground well.
- place wontons on cooking sheet fill with tablespoons full of shrimp stuffing.
- rub cold water on edge of wonton, seal in shape you want the envelope shape was easy for me.
- place stuffed wonton in steamer without over crowding, they will stick if touching leave for 7-10 min.
- once cooked place on clean baking sheet till all stickers are done.
- heat saute pan with butter, melt and place sticker in pan add 1/4 water, when water is gone let stickers brown then plate!.
- mix all dipping ingredients together and enjoy.
- dish is spicy, if your not a spice person take out sriracha and garlic pepper paste, enjoy.
If you find this Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.