Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mixed veg curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed veg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed veg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed veg curry recipe. To make mixed veg curry you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed veg curry:
- Use 3 of potatoes cut in pieces.
- You need 100 gm of paneer pieces.
- You need 4 of green chilli slited.
- You need 1 of cauliflower cut in small pieces.
- You need 2 of carrots cut.
- You need 2 tbsp of beans.
- Take 4 of tomatoes cut in small pieces.
- Get 1 of capsicum cut in pieces.
- Take 1/2 bunch of coriander leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of peas.
- Use as needed of water.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Jeera/ cumin.
- Take 2 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Mixed veg curry:
- All ingredients put near to the oven.
- Add oil in the pan switch on the oven add jeera add onion when cracking. Add tomatoes stirring when tomatoes become soft add potatoes keep stirring now.
- Mix well all ingredients.
- Add carrot mix well add beans Add green chilli add water cover with the lid in slow flame up to become soft.
- Next remove the cover now add capsicum pieces add kitchen king masala and red chilli powder mix well add paneer pieces mix well Add salt.
- Cook up to completed.
- Yummy tasty curry is ready.
If you find this Mixed veg curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.