Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rohu cauliflower curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rohu cauliflower curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rohu cauliflower curry recipe. To cook rohu cauliflower curry you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rohu cauliflower curry:
- Prepare 500 gm of fish.
- Prepare 500 gm of potatoes chopped.
- Take 500 gm of peas.
- You need 1 of medium cauliflower chopped.
- Take 2 of tomato chopped.
- You need 25 gm of coriander leaves chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 300 gm of oil.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of punch foran.
- Provide 1/2 litre of water.
Steps to make Rohu cauliflower curry:
- Wash the fish and mix little masala and keep others for later….
- Then fry the fishes…till golden brown…then fry the potatoes, cauliflower and peas….
- Then heat the oil in a kadhai and add the punch foran… When it starts to flitter…then add the left over masala….
- Cook for some time then add the fried potatoes, cauliflower and peas and mix then add fried water cook for a while then add the fish and cook for five minutes on medium flame….
- Cover the lid…when the water starts boiling add the chopped tomatoes and chopped coriander…cover the lid and cook it for a while….
- Tasty fish is ready….
If you find this Rohu cauliflower curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.