Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken aalu matar) #mycookbook recipe. You can cook chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken aalu matar) #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook:
- Provide 1 kg of chicken,1 big potato, 1/2 cup peas.
- Use of (1 sliced onion,3 cloves, 4 cardamom, 1stick cinnamon,.
- Use 8 of black pepper and 2 bay leaf).
- You need 1/2 cup of oil,1 1/2 tbsn salt,1 tsp garam masala powder and.
- Provide of Few coriander leaves chopped.
- Take of Masala to grind.
- Provide of (1 onion medium, 1 tomato(medium,1 pod garlic,.
- Get 1 inch of ginger and 7 green chillies (acc to u)1 tbsn Kashmiri red.
- Get of Powder,1 tbsn coriander powder)grind all this.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook:
- First heat oil in a vessel.then add the onion with whole garam masala (pic2) when onions brown add the above grind masala and mix.now simmer till oil floats up..
- Now add the turmeric and salt.
- Now saute 2 mins and add the potatoes and peas.mix well.cover the lid and cook 10 mins slow flame.
- When done add the garam masala powder and few chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice,chapati, tortilla and enjoy 😊 #newyoutuber.
If you find this Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.