Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Bottle guard kofta curry (Jain/regular) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bottle guard kofta curry (Jain/regular) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bottle guard kofta curry (Jain/regular) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bottle guard kofta curry (jain/regular) recipe. You can cook bottle guard kofta curry (jain/regular) using 46 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bottle guard kofta curry (Jain/regular):
- Get of For curry:.
- Use 6 of tomatos.
- Prepare 3 of peanuts.
- Get 5 of cashews.
- Prepare 2 of almonds.
- Prepare 2 of dry coconut.
- You need 1 of red chilli dry.
- Use 4 of cloves.
- Get 1/2 stick of cinnamon.
- Get 1 1/2 spoon of melon seeds.
- You need 1 of star seed.
- Take 1 of mase (javantri).
- Take 1 of black cardamom.
- Prepare 5 of pepper corns.
- Take 8 of fenugreek seeds.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 of small onion chopped (optional/ for regular).
- Prepare of For curry tempering:.
- Use 6 tsp of oil.
- Take 2 tsp of butter or ghee.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of dry fenugreek leaves.
- Take Pinch of asafoetida.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 10-12 of curry leaves.
- Take 1/2 glass of water.
- Provide of For Bottle guard kofta:.
- Get 2 inch of Bottle guard.
- Prepare 4 tsp of wheat flour.
- Get 6 tsp of gram flour (besan).
- Get 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of soda bicarb.
- Get 1/2 inch of ginger paste or grated (optional/for regular).
- You need as needed of Water.
- You need 2 bowl of oil for frying.
- Prepare As needed of Chopped coriander for garnishing.
Instructions to make Bottle guard kofta curry (Jain/regular):
- For curry: in a bowl cashews, peanuts, dry coconut, melon seeds, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds, cinnamon, pepper corns, almonds, star seed, maze, black cardamom, dry red chilli etc…
- Then in same bowl add chopped tomatoes…
- Then add oil in it (for regular you add chopped onions too).
- Pressure cook curry ingredients for two whistles and let it cool.
- Then in mixture grinder make a paste…
- For curry tempering: put oil in heavy bottom pan…
- Then add butter in it and let it heat.
- Add cumin seeds..it will splutter immediately…
- Immediately add curry leaves.
- Add asafoetida after curry leaves…
- Then add red chilli powder and curry paste…
- Stir and add water in it cook for a minute…
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add coriander powder in it and mix it well…
- Lastly add dry fenugreek leaves..and mix well…
- Let the curry cook for other minute…
- For Bottle guard kofta: in a vessel put wheat flour, gram flour, salt, pepper powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, sugar, turmeric powder, soda bicarbonate…
- Then add grated bottle guard in it…
- Then add lemon juice and mix all ingredients by adding water… consistency should be thick as pakora batter…
- Then add ginger paste and mix well…
- Then put oil in wok heat it and then put the kofta batter dumplings as per your needed size…deep fry it…
- Bottle guard kofta is ready…
- Lastly put gravy and add soft koftas just before serving…serve it with hot gravy… Garnish it with coriander leaves…
- Tip: add koftas just while serving….
- Tip: You can add bell pepper in kofta batter…
- It will taste yummy with any Indian breads or rice…
- Even children will like it as a option of Paneer..and good for adults…serve it hot..enjoy….
If you find this Bottle guard kofta curry (Jain/regular) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.