Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Massaman chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Massaman chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Massaman chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably purchase lots of items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to massaman chicken curry recipe. You can have massaman chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Massaman chicken curry:
- Take 50 g of Massaman curry paste to taste, I used about.
- Get 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare Clove of garlic – chopped.
- You need of Chopped shallot.
- Prepare Tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Get Teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Take Tablespoon of smooth peanut butter.
- Use 2-3 of chicken breasts – chopped.
- Get 2-3 of small potatoes – peeled and chopped into small cubes.
- Provide 1 of carrot – peeled and sliced.
- Prepare Handful of peanuts.
- Provide of Lime to serve.
- Prepare of Thai basil or normal basil to serve.
- Get of Rice to serve.
Steps to make Massaman chicken curry:
- Start by gathering your main ingredients together. Shell the nuts and roast in a preheated oven at 160 for about 30 mins. Add the curry paste to a wok. Dissolve with the coconut milk over a low heat..
- Add fish sauce, sugar, garlic and shallots. Stir and add the peanut butter.
- Add potatoes and simmer for about 10 mins. Add chicken and carrots. Stir and simmer for another 20 mins or so. Meanwhile, your nuts should be roasted. Remove from oven and whiz up in a food processor.
- Serve with rice, lime, basil and the roasted peanuts 😀.
If you find this Massaman chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.