Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Nyonya Fish Head Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nyonya Fish Head Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nyonya fish head curry recipe. To cook nyonya fish head curry you only need 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nyonya Fish Head Curry:
- Get 1 of Snapper Fish Head (be sure to remove the gills).
- Provide of Blended Paste (processed in a blender);.
- Get 40 g of Shallots.
- You need 20 g of Ginger.
- Provide 20 g of Garlic.
- Provide 3 pc of Red Chillies.
- Get 6 pc of Dried Chillies.
- Provide 20 g (2 cm) of Turmeric Root.
- Provide of Spices (mix well in a bowl);.
- Provide 3 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Shrimp Paste (Belacan).
- Get of Vegetables;.
- Take 3 pc of Okra (cut into pieces).
- Prepare 1 of Eggplant (cut into pieces).
- Provide of Other Ingredients;.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of Coconut Milk.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Provide 2 stick of Lemongrass (bruised).
- Take 2 pc of Tamarind Slices.
- Get 1 sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Ginger Flower (sliced middle).
- Prepare as needed of Salt to taste.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Palm Sugar.
Steps to make Nyonya Fish Head Curry:
- In a pot, heat the oil until hot on high heat and fry the spices until fragrant (10 seconds). Then add the blended paste and mix well. Fry until the oil separates..
- Next add in 1 or 2 cups of coconut milk (depends on the size of the pot and fish), ginger flower, lemongrass, palm sugar, curry leaves, tamarind slices and mix well. Then add in the fish head and vegetables and cover with a lid..
- Let it cook for 5 to 10 minutes until vegetables are tender. Turn the fish head on the other side if needed. If there is not enough liquid, an additional 1/2 cup of coconut milk or just water will do..
- Cook until the sauce has thicken to a desired consistency. Season to taste..
- NOTE; if you can't find Shrimp Paste, just use 1 Tbsp Dried Shrimp and pound it to a paste.Traditionally you want Red Snapper fish head, but that's too big for 1 person. Rather, Snapper or Sea Bass head fits better. If you are cooking Red Snapper, double the recipe..
- Commentary – HOW TO EAT FISH HEAD CURRY; If you've had fish head, then you'll know that the head doesn't really have a lot of meat; poor man's food after all. The focus is not really on the meat though, what is great is the curry itself, as it contains all the flavors and nutrients from the fish head..
If you find this Nyonya Fish Head Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.