Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer in Green curry (methi chaman) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer in Green curry (methi chaman) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer in green curry (methi chaman) recipe. To cook paneer in green curry (methi chaman) you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer in Green curry (methi chaman):
- Provide 5 bunches of methi leaves.
- Provide 5 bunch of palak leaves.
- You need 1 cup of paneer.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of cream.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of mustard oil.
Steps to make Paneer in Green curry (methi chaman):
- Blanch the spinach and methi leaves,blend it to a coarse paste..
- Heat the pan add 2 tbsp oil add whole garam masala,jeera, mustard seeds, then add chopped onions. Cook well..
- Now add butter, ginger garlic paste, chopped green chillies, cook well.
- Now add methi palak paste, 1 tsp sugar, turmeric powder, coriander powder,garam masala, ginger powder, mix well. Cook it for 30 mins on low flame..
- Now add water to make gravy like consistancy cook it for 1 min, then, add paneer, and garam masala, cook for a min, then add fresh cream.mix well.
- Serve hot with roti..
If you find this Paneer in Green curry (methi chaman) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.