Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato chickpea curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato chickpea curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato chickpea curry recipe. To cook potato chickpea curry you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato chickpea curry:
- Use 8 of potatoes.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 6 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 piece of ginger, grated.
- Use 4 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 4 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 can of low-fat coconut milk.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
Steps to make Potato chickpea curry:
- Peel potatoes and cut into one inch cubes. Place in pot and add salted water. Bring to a boil on high heat. Simmer until potatoes are soft when poked with a fork. Remove from heat. Drain in a collander and put potatoes in pot. Set aside..
- In a large saucepan add the vegetable oil, chopped onion, garlic and grated, fresh ginger. Saute on medium heat until onions are see through. Add seasonings. Continue cooking for two more minutes. Add coconut milk and vegetables and simmer for 15 minutes. Serve with rice and/or naan bread..
If you find this Potato chickpea curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.