Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Lamb Massaman Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lamb Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lamb Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb massaman curry recipe. To cook lamb massaman curry you need 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lamb Massaman Curry:
- Use of Ingredients for curry paste:.
- Prepare 5 of bulb Shallot-peeled.
- Get 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Dried red chilli.
- Use 6 of Clove.
- Get 1 of teaspooon Lemongrass puree.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger puree.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Mace.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander seeds.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Shrimp paste(optional).
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Ground White pepper.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Rapeseed oil.
- Use of Ingredients to prepare the lamb shank:.
- Get 2 of Lamb Shank (Small).
- Use 160 gram of Cooked New potato.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get of Ingredients for curry:.
- Use 2 tablespoon of Rapeseed oil.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Fish sauce.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 400 ml of Thai Coconut milk.
- Use 1 handful of Cashew nuts.
- Get 3-4 leaf of Coriander leaf.
Steps to make Lamb Massaman Curry:
- Fill the large saucepan with water. Add the lamb shanks, salt and baking soda. Gently boil for 3 hours..
- Blend the shallot, garlic, dried roasted red chilli, clove, ginger puree, lemongrass puree, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground mace, ground cumin, coriander seeds, shrimp paste, salt, white pepper and oil in an electric blender until the ingredients turn into a smooth paste..
- Put the rapeseed oil in a medium saucepan. Gently fry the Massaman curry paste for approx 3-4 minutes..
- Add 200 ml of Thai coconut milk and bring it to boil. Season the curry base with the honey, sugar, fish sauce and rest of coconut milk bring it to boil..
- In goes the lamb shanks and cashew nuts in the same saucepan, close the lid and gently boil for further 20 minutes. Add the lemon juice, cooked new potatoes and boil for further 2-3 minutes..
- Transfer Lamb Massaman curry into the serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with steamed Thai Jasmine Rice..
If you find this Lamb Massaman Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.