Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish curry with potatoes and cauliflower recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry with potatoes and cauliflower recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry with potatoes and cauliflower recipe. You can cook fish curry with potatoes and cauliflower using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish curry with potatoes and cauliflower:
- Prepare 3 pieces of rohu fish.
- Provide 2 of small sized potatoes.
- Take 1 of small sized cauliflower.
- You need 1 " of ginger.
- Provide 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 8 tsp of mustard oil.
- Use 1 tsp of dry cumin seeds.
- You need 100 ml of warm water.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Fish curry with potatoes and cauliflower:
- Wash fish pieces and marinate with salt and turmeric powder..
- In a frying pan heat mustard oil fry the fish pieces and keep aside..
- Peel the potatoes and cut into wedges.Fry the potatoes with pinch of salt and turmeric powder and keep aside. same way cut the cauliflower and fry the cauliflower and keep aside..
- Now heat the rest of the oil, add cumin seed, bay leaf after that add chopped tomatoes and ginger paste, turmeric powder,chilli powder, salt and sugar. Cook 5 minutes, then add fried potatoes and cauliflower. cook 3 minutes. then add one cup of warm water. cover the frying pan with in low flame..
- Then after 5 minutes add fish pieces and cook for 2 minutes. Garnish with green chilli. serve with streamed rice..
If you find this Fish curry with potatoes and cauliflower recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.