Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fish Curry Bengali Style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Curry Bengali Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Curry Bengali Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry bengali style recipe. To make fish curry bengali style you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Curry Bengali Style:
- Take 2-3 of Fillet Of Fish Thilapia.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes Blend In Puree.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Mustard Oil.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Nigella Seeds.
- You need 1-2 of Green Chillies.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 2 of Spring Onion.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Fish Curry Masala.
Instructions to make Fish Curry Bengali Style:
- Marinate The Fish Pieces With A Pinch Of Salt And Turmeric Powder For 5-10 Minutes. Heat Oil In A Pan And Fry The Fish Till Light Golden In Colour. Drain And Keep Aside..
- Temper The Same Oil With Nigella Seeds And Green Chilies. Add The Tomato Puree And Turmeric Powder. Saute Till The Oil Separates..
- Now Add 1/2 Cup Water And Salt. Bring It To Boil. Then Gently Drop In The Fried Fish And Simmer, Covered For 2-3 Minutes On A Low Flame..
- Switch Off The Flame And. Garnish With Coriander Leaves Or Spring Onions. And Serve With Rice..
If you find this Fish Curry Bengali Style recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.