Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Budget Vegetable and Sausage Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Budget Vegetable and Sausage Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to budget vegetable and sausage curry recipe. You can have budget vegetable and sausage curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Budget Vegetable and Sausage Curry:
- You need 1 of Courgette.
- Provide 1 of medium Aubergine.
- You need 1 of large Onion.
- Get 1 of small tin Sweetcorn.
- You need 2 of spicy long sausages(or usual ones).
- Provide 150 grams of fresh Peas.
- Get 150 grams of fresh green beans.
- Take 1 of small tin chopped Tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of small tin Coconut Milk.
- Provide of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare of Smoked Paprika.
- You need of Ground Garlic.
- Use of Ground Cumin.
Instructions to make Budget Vegetable and Sausage Curry:
- Peel and dice Onions, put into a saucepan with the oil to start browning. Add diced courgette and diced Aubergine. Stir well..
- After Onion has started to soften, drain the Sweetcorn, add this and the rest of vegetables to the pot and stir well..
- Chop spicy sausage into small pieces and add. Cook for about 5-10 minutes then add the coconut milk and chopped tomatoes.
- Check taste, (as some sausages are quite salty), then add a sprinkle of Smoked Paprika, Cumin and Garlic to taste..
- Cook for another 5-10 minutes until liquid thickens and sausage is heated through. Serve with bread and enjoy!.
If you find this Budget Vegetable and Sausage Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.