Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Stuffed Baby Eggplant Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Baby Eggplant Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Baby Eggplant Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed baby eggplant curry recipe. To cook stuffed baby eggplant curry you only need 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Baby Eggplant Curry:
- Prepare 12 of Baby Brinjal (350g).
- Prepare 9 of Dry chilli(Byadgi variety).
- Prepare 3 of Tomato (250g).
- Provide 3 tbsp of Roasted groundnut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Poppy Seeds(Soak in hot water for an hour).
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of Coconut.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Hing.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Coriander leaves.
- Take 7 of Curry leaves.
- Get 6 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ginger.
- Use 1/4 cup of Cabbage grated.
- Provide 2.5 tsp of Salt.
- Provide of Gooseberry size Tamarind.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Jaggery.
Instructions to make Stuffed Baby Eggplant Curry:
- Soak the dry chillies in water for 8 hours..
- Roast the grated coconut till it turns brown. Roast sesame seeds and fenugreek seeds separately..
- Cut the baby eggplants criss cross keeping the stem intact. Keep in water..
- Grind the tomatoes, coconut, sesame seeds, fenugreek seeds, soaked chillies, coriander powder, cumin powder, curry leaves, kashmiri chilli powder, soaked poppy seeds and salt together into a fine paste. Mix coriander leaves..
- Stuff this inside the eggplants and set aside..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds..
- Add grated ginger, cabbage and hing. Roast for a while..
- Spread the baby eggplants on pan..
- Turn the eggplants every 3 mins and cook..
- Once the eggplants are cooked add tamarind juice and jaggery. Add enough water. Cook for a few mins..
- Offer Stuffed Baby Eggplant Curry to Lord Sri Krisna. Honour Krishna Prasadam..
If you find this Stuffed Baby Eggplant Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.