Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Lentil Spinach Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Lentil Spinach Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot lentil spinach curry recipe. You can cook instant pot lentil spinach curry using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Lentil Spinach Curry:
- Provide 3/4 cup of Moong dal (yellow lentil).
- Use 1 cup of Baby Spinach.
- Take 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of Tomato finely diced(optional).
- Take 1 tbsp of Minced ginger garlic.
- Use 2-3 cups of Water.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Take 1-2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida/Hing(Optional).
- Use of Chopped Cilantro.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Lentil Spinach Curry:
- Wash the lentils thoroughly and keep them drained..
- Keep the Instant Pot on Sauté mode.Once hot,add oil and butter.Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds and when they start spluttering,add the chopped onions and ginger garlic..
- When the onions become soft, add turmeric,salt,hing and black pepper along with 1/4 cup water and cook for another 2 minutes..
- When oil separates from the masala, add the lentils and 2 cups water into the inner pot..
- Close the IP lid and keep the steam release handle to Sealing position.Pressure cook for 4 minutes..
- Once done, open the lid using quick release.Stir the lentils and if the mixture is thick, add some water and let it simmer for a minute.Mash the lentils using a spoon to get a smooth consistency..
- Now add the spinach leaves and diced tomatoes and pressure cook for another 2 minutes and once done,open the lid using quick release..
- Add little water as required if the curry is too thick..
- Sprinkle some garam masala and chopped cilantro..
- Serve the curry hot along with some Rice..
- Check my blog for more recipes. https://cookwithjiya.com.
If you find this Instant Pot Lentil Spinach Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.