Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tamil Nadu Special Dry Fish Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tamil Nadu Special Dry Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tamil Nadu Special Dry Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tamil nadu special dry fish curry recipe. To cook tamil nadu special dry fish curry you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tamil Nadu Special Dry Fish Curry:
- You need 150 grams of dry nethili fish,.
- Provide 2 of big onions chopped,.
- Provide 2 of small tomatoes chopped,.
- Prepare 7 of garlic cloves,.
- Get of Few curry leaves,.
- Take 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds,.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cumin,.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of mustard,.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of chilli powder,.
- Use 1 teaspoon of coriander powder,.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder,.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder,.
- Get 1/2 cup of tamarind juice,.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut milk,.
- Provide As needed of Sesame Oil and salt.
Instructions to make Tamil Nadu Special Dry Fish Curry:
- Initially clean the dry fishes in hot water and keep them aside. In a kadai add sesame oil, fenugreek seeds, mustard, cumin seeds, few curry leaves and roast them for a minute. Now add the onions, garlic cloves and roast them for 2 minutes. Then add the tomatoes and fry them until it softens. Next put chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder and pour the tamarind juice..
- Now add coconut milk and boil them for 3 minutes. Finally start adding the cleaned dry fishes with the mixture. Stir them gently and wait for 5 minutes until the mixture becomes thick..
- After 5 minutes, fish curry becomes thick and it is ready to serve hot now..
If you find this Tamil Nadu Special Dry Fish Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.