Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Paneer potato fox nut curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer potato fox nut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer potato fox nut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer potato fox nut curry recipe. To cook paneer potato fox nut curry you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer potato fox nut curry:
- You need 100 gm of Paneer.
- Use 1 of Potato.
- Get as needed of Fox nut (Makhana).
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- Take 1 inch of Ginger piece.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Black pepper powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Take 4 teaspoon of Cooking Oil.
Instructions to make Paneer potato fox nut curry:
- Cut paneer and potatoes in small pieces..
- In a karahi heat oil and put cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put ginger and tomato paste in it and stir for two minutes. Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and black pepper in it..
- Now add potatoes, fox nut and paneer and stir for two minutes..
- Stir till the oil leaves the karahi and cook for 5 minutes Add water and cook till done. Chat pate paneer potato and fox nut curry is ready. Serve hot with Kuttu parantha..
If you find this Paneer potato fox nut curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.