Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato Mushroom Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Mushroom Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Mushroom Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato mushroom curry recipe. To make potato mushroom curry you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Mushroom Curry:
- Take 1 cup of bottom mushroom (cut in pieces).
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- Provide 1 of chopped potato.
- Get 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Get 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide of Salt to taste.
- Get 3 tablespoon of oil.
Steps to make Potato Mushroom Curry:
- Heat oil in a pot add chopped potato pieces and fry for few minutes, put it on kitchen towel after frying..
- Heat the oil in a pan then add chopped onion and cook it till the onion gets light golden..
- Now add ginger garlic paste and cook for few second..
- Then add chopped tomatoes, mushroom,green peas, green chillies, fry potato,garam masala powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and salt mix it well..
- Cook on low to medium flame till the oil comes on the surface..
- Then add 1/4 cup of water and cook on low flame till gravy gets thick..
- Potato Mushroom curry is ready.
If you find this Potato Mushroom Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.