Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Dry Curry for a Quick Dinner recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Dry Curry for a Quick Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Dry Curry for a Quick Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy dry curry for a quick dinner recipe. To make easy dry curry for a quick dinner you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Dry Curry for a Quick Dinner:
- Provide 300 grams of Pork mince.
- Use 1/2 of Onion.
- Provide 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Potato.
- Use 2 of Bell pepper (if available).
- Take 1 of Eggplant (if available).
- Get 1 of Tomato (if available).
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic (tubed).
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger (tubed).
- Use 3 of cubes Curry roux mix.
- Provide 1 of Cooking oil.
Instructions to make Easy Dry Curry for a Quick Dinner:
- Cut all the vegetables into 1 cm cubes. Put the carrot and potato in a heatproof bowl with a bit of water and microwave for 3-4 minutes..
- Finely chop up the curry roux blocks..
- Spread the oil in the frying pan and fry the garlic, ginger, meat and vegetables in that order. When they are cooked thoroughly, add the curry roux, mix well and it's done..
- You can skip Step 1 if you use a food processor. It'll chop the ingredients up very finely, so it'll make the curry even easier for small children and elderly family members to eat..
If you find this Easy Dry Curry for a Quick Dinner recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.