Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer masala curry with butter naan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer masala curry with butter naan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer masala curry with butter naan recipe. To cook paneer masala curry with butter naan you only need 24 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer masala curry with butter naan:
- Take of paneer.
- Get of tomato.
- Use of onion.
- Provide of cashew.
- Use of butter.
- Prepare of tej patta.
- You need of elaichi.
- You need of cloves.
- Use of Ginger paste.
- Provide of garlic paste.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Garam Masala.
- Take of green chilli.
- Use of full cream.
- Use of turmeric powder.
- Provide of coriander powder.
- Get of Naan ingredients.
- Take of Maida.
- Provide of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- Provide of curd.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need of Butter.
- Provide of Kalonji.
Instructions to make Paneer masala curry with butter naan:
- Pan me 1 cup Pani dale boil hone De isme cardamon cloves Tej patta onion chopped tomatoes chopped cashew b add karein 5 minute boil hone De.
- In masalo ka paste bana le.
- Ek Pal Mein butter dale PHR paste dalkar bhune golden brown hone tak.
- Phr sare sukhe masala add karege phr oil chodne tak bhunege low flame par.
- 1 cup water salt green chilli aur paneer at Karenge cover Karke 5 minute Pakne dege.
- Kasoori methi aur cream daal Kal 1 minute low flame par cook hone denge.
- Paneer masala gravy ready to serve.
- Method of naan.
- Knead the dough 10 minutes.
- Cover with cotton cloth and rest 2hours in warm place.
- Dough ko 2 minute masle.
- Dough se ball shape lekar thoda Sukha maida lakar bele upper se kalonji all karein.
- Tawa garam karke beli hui naan ke ek taraf Pani lagakar tawa par dal de Jab bubble ane lage tb tb tawa Ko palat kar direct low flame par sekhe.
- Butter lagakar serve karein.
If you find this Paneer masala curry with butter naan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.