Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Microwave Colorful Dry Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Microwave Colorful Dry Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy microwave colorful dry curry recipe. To cook easy microwave colorful dry curry you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Microwave Colorful Dry Curry:
- Use 100 grams of Ground mixed pork and beef.
- Take 50 grams of Onion.
- Use 1 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 25 grams of Carrot.
- Get 2 tbsp of Frozen corn.
- You need of A.
- Get 1 tsp of ┌Curry powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of │Ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of │Mayonnaise.
- Get 2 tsp of └Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of for 1-2 servings Plain cooked rice.
- Use 1 of Parsley (finely chopped) (optional).
Instructions to make Easy Microwave Colorful Dry Curry:
- Finely chop the onion, green pepper, and carrot. Add it to the ground meat, frozen corn and the "A" ingredients and mix evenly..
- Wrap the mixture in parchment paper like wrapped candy as shown. Place on a heat-resistant plate and microwave for 4 minutes at 500W..
- Let it stand for 2-3 minutes as it will be too hot to touch. Open the parchment paper from the top and mix well..
- Serve over rice. Garnish with parsley to taste..
If you find this Easy Microwave Colorful Dry Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.