Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can cook thai green curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Curry:
- Get 1 of chicken breast diced.
- You need 1 of green pepper chopped into chunks.
- Take 1 pack of baby corn.
- Provide 1 of red onion chopped into chunks.
- Use 1 handful of bamboo shoots.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 1 of fresh kaffir lime leaf.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use of Boiled Rice, to serve.
- Get of Lime, to garnish.
- Provide of Thai green curry paste – jar or pre-made.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry:
- Cook the diced chicken in the olive oil for 2 mins on each side (4 mins in total).
- Add the chopped pepper, onion, baby corn, bamboo shoots and lime leaf, cook for 2 mins.
- Add the Thai green curry paste and cook for 2 mins.
- Stir in the coconut milk and cook for 2 mins.
- Boil rice per instructions (mine was ready in 2 mins). Drain, add to serving bowls. Add Thai green curry on top. Add lime garnish to finish.
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.