Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mustard fish masala curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mustard fish masala curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mustard fish masala curry recipe. You can have mustard fish masala curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mustard fish masala curry:
- You need 500 gms of Fish.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1tsp of Haldi powder.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Take 8-10 of Black pepper.
- Take 2 and 1/2 tbsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies.
- You need 1tbsp of Coriander seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 of tomato paste.
- You need as required of Coriander leaves.
- Get as required of Masturd oil for fry.
Steps to make Mustard fish masala curry:
- Marinate fish with salt turmeric powder for 15 mins..
- Make mustard paste with mustard seeds, coriander seeds, black pepper, ginger and garlic paste, cumin seeds, turmeric powder and blend it..
- Take fry pan on flame put into mustard oil then put marinated fish and fry on medium-high flame. Turn off the flame when the fish is golden brown in colour..
- Same fry pan add mustard paste after 2 mins add tomato paste, salt, turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder and add 1glass of water and cover the pan..
- After 5 mins when gravy is thick add fry fish, cover for 5 mins and add coriander leaves. Now the fish is ready, put it in a bowl and serve..
If you find this Mustard fish masala curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.