Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Massaman Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One nutritious option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to massaman curry recipe. To make massaman curry you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Massaman Curry:
- Prepare 200 grams of Chicken (thigh with skin on or breast) whichever you prefer.
- Take 1 piece of Ginger.
- Get 1/2 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 50 grams of Massaman curry paste.
- Prepare 240 ml of Coconut cream.
- Get 1 of total of 240 ml Coconut cream 30 ml + water 210 ml.
- Take 2 tbsp of Roasted peanuts.
- Use 3 of grains Roasted cardamon seeds.
- You need 2 of leaves Roasted bay leaf.
- Provide 1 stick of Roasted cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆ Fish sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆ Palm sugar ※ Or light or dark brown sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of ☆ Tamarind paste.
Instructions to make Massaman Curry:
- Cut the chicken into cubes, rub in the finely chopped ginger, and let it sit for about 15 minutes..
- Boil the potatoes with the skin on until tender. Peel the skin, cut into cubes, and deep fry them..
- In a pan over low to medium heat, simmer 1/4 of the coconut cream and curry paste. Pour in the remaining coconut cream gradually until the oil starts to separate..
- Once the oil comes out, add the chicken, and swirl in the ☆ seasonings..
- Add the coconut milk (coconut cream+water), and simmer it for 10-15 minutes..
- Add the potatoes, roasted cardamom, bay leaves, and cinnamon stick. Once the curry starts to thicken, add the roasted peanuts and turn off the heat..
If you find this Massaman Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.