Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Jamaican Jerk/Curry Oxtails recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Jamaican Jerk/Curry Oxtails recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jamaican Jerk/Curry Oxtails recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jamaican jerk/curry oxtails recipe. To make jamaican jerk/curry oxtails you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jamaican Jerk/Curry Oxtails:
- Use 1 of Oxtails.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of (Lawry's) season salt.
- You need dash of crushed red peppers.
- Get 1 can of tomatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of cilantro leaves.
- Take dash of cayenne peppers.
- Take tsp of jerk/curry season (dry).
- Prepare tsp of hot jamaican jerk season.
- Get tsp of mild sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion diced.
- Provide 1 cup of red pepper diced.
- Provide 1 cup of green pepper.
- Prepare tbsp of Lea &Perrins Worcestershire sauce.
Instructions to make Jamaican Jerk/Curry Oxtails:
- Trim fat from Oxtails, season with hands, rubbing and tossing each piece with the following: black pepper, (Lawry's) season salt, crushed red peppers, canned diced tomatoes, teaspoon cilantro, cayenne pepper, teaspoon jerk/curry season (dry), teaspoon hot Jamaican jerk season, teaspoon mild sweet chili sauce,1 cup diced onion, red and green peppers, 2 tablespoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce. Marinate 2 hours preferably over night..
- In an 8 to 12 quart pot, bring water, just enough to cover meat to a boil for two hours, keeping seasoned boiled water, transfer into a deep foil pan and cook in preheated oven on 375 for 4 hours or until desired tenderness..
- Slow cooking will absorb all of the flavors, being careful not to add too much Jerk and Curry season, as this can be very spicy..
- Serve Oxtails over rice, with a side of collard greens and Jamaican cornbread..
- Prep Time: 30 minutes.
- Total Cook Time: 5 to 6 hours.
If you find this Jamaican Jerk/Curry Oxtails recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.