Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably purchase a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One nutritious substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe. To cook kumara and carrot lentil curry soup you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup:
- Take 1 of large kumara.
- Provide 2 of large carrots.
- Get 1 cup of yellow lentils.
- Get 1 of large onion.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 2 cups of vegetable stock.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 2 TSP of curry powder.
- Provide 1 TSP of turmeric.
- Use to taste of Chilli powder.
- Get of Cilantro.
- Use of Fresh lime.
Instructions to make Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup:
- Fry onion and garlic until soft. Then add spices and fry for further 30 seconds.
- Add Kumara and carrots and stir to combine with spice/onion mix.
- Add hot stock, 1 cup water and lentils. Bring to boil then simmer at low heat with lid until lentils are cooked (about 45 mins).
- Put into food processor and process until smooth.
- Place back into pot and add coconut milk. Heat gently until hot.
- Serve with finely chopped cilantro and lime juice.
If you find this Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.