Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It contains tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower & potato curry soup recipe. To cook roasted cauliflower & potato curry soup you need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup:
- Take 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Take 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 of small head cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 6 c).
- Prepare 2 of tblsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided.
- Provide 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Use 1 c of diced carrot.
- Prepare 3 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Provide 1 of fresh red chili pepper, such as serrano or jalapeño, minced, plus more for garnish.
- Use 1 (14 oz) of can no-salt-added tomato sauce.
- Take 4 c of low-sodium vegetable broth.
- Get 3 c of diced peeled russet potatoes (1/2-inch).
- You need 3 c of diced peeled sweet potatoes (1/2-inch).
- You need 2 tsp of lime zest.
- Take 2 of tblsp lime juice.
- Use 1 (14 oz) of can coconut milk.
- Get of Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish.
Instructions to make Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Combine coriander, cumin, cinnamon, turmeric, salt, pepper and cayenne in a small bowl. Toss cauliflower with 1 tablespoon oil in a large bowl, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the spice mixture and toss again. Spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast the cauliflower until the edges are browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and carrot and cook, stirring often, until starting to brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking, stirring often, until the onion is soft, 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic, ginger, chili and the remaining spice mixture. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute more..
- Stir in tomato sauce, scraping up any browned bits, and simmer for 1 minute. Add broth, potatoes, sweet potatoes, lime zest and juice. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to maintain a gentle simmer and cook, partially covered and stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, 35 to 40 minutes..
- Stir in coconut milk and the roasted cauliflower. Return to a simmer to heat through..
- Garnish with cilantro and chilies, if desired..
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt, if desired..
If you find this Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.