Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Annkoot curry(bhog) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Annkoot curry(bhog) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to annkoot curry(bhog) recipe. You can cook annkoot curry(bhog) using 35 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Annkoot curry(bhog):
- You need of For annkoot..
- You need 1 of chopped potato.
- Take 1 of small size chopped brinjal.
- Take 1/2 of small size chopped coliflower.
- Get 50 gram of chopped broad beans.
- You need 1 of chopped carrot.
- Take 1 of chopped radish.
- You need 2 of chopped round gourd.
- Provide 3 of chopped parwal.
- Provide 1/2 of chopped bottle gourd.
- Provide 1 of chopped capsicum.
- Take 1 of chopped raw banana.
- You need 1 of small bunch chopped spinach.
- You need 2 of chopped tomato.
- Take 1/2 cup of Add little of any vegetables your like.
- Prepare 5 tsp of ghee.
- Take 2 pinch of hing.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Provide 4 of finely chopped green chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt to taste.
- Use 3 tsp of chopped coriander levels.
- You need of Ingredients for gulgula.
- Provide 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of dry coconut powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of finely chopped mix dry frute.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of green cardamom power.
- You need 5 tsp of water as required.
- Provide as needed of Oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Annkoot curry(bhog):
- For annkoot…take a kadhai, and heat. when the ghee is hot, add cumin seeds, hing, turmeric powder, green chilli and ginger, gently fry the spices..
- Now add all chopped vegetables in the kadhai. put salt and red chilli powder then mix all the vegetables with the spices, and add some water and mix very well..
- Cover the kadhai and cook vegetables on low to medium flames. After 15 minutes chek tu see if the vegetables have turned soft.if not the cover the lide and let it cook some more. now add garam masala powder and stir gently.add coriander levels and serve hot with puri and rice..
- For gulgula..tak a bowl, add all ingredients add water slowly as required to make the thick consistency batter..
- Heat the oil in a pan, on medium light heat. slowly drop 1 teaspoons of batter at a time in to the oil.fry the gulgula golden brown both sides. Serve..
- All ready posted recipe of Kadhi and kheer on cookpad..
If you find this Annkoot curry(bhog) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.