Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Red Lentil Turnip Curry (Rice Cooker Version) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red Lentil Turnip Curry (Rice Cooker Version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Lentil Turnip Curry (Rice Cooker Version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil turnip curry (rice cooker version) recipe. You can have red lentil turnip curry (rice cooker version) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Lentil Turnip Curry (Rice Cooker Version):
- Provide 3 of large turnips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red lentils.
- Get 1 cup of dashi broth (or vegetable broth).
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 cup of mushrooms (any type).
- Take 1 cup of roughly chopped Bok choy/spinach.
- Get of Parsley.
- Get of Lemon slices (Optional).
Instructions to make Red Lentil Turnip Curry (Rice Cooker Version):
- Peel, Dice and chop turnips.
- Place red lentils, broth, curry powder, turnips, mushrooms (in that order) in rice cooker. Cook in normal rice mode.
- 10 mins before cooking ends, stir in chopped parsley and Bok choy..
- We served it with pan-fried salmon. You can of course go totally vegan and increase the amount lentils in the curry. Freezes well and delicious!.
If you find this Red Lentil Turnip Curry (Rice Cooker Version) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.