Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Kofta Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta curry recipe. You can cook chicken kofta curry using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kofta Curry:
- Prepare 500 gm of Bonless Chicken paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of Onion paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Ginger garlick paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Green chilli paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Cashew nut paste.
- Get of Salt to taste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garam masala.
- Use 2 piece of Egg.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Maida.
- You need of Oil 500 gm for deep fry.
- You need of Oil 3 tbsp for gravy.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of Red chilli.
- Prepare of Some spices (2 cardamom, 3 cinnamon, 3 cloves, 2 bay leaves).
- Use 1 tsp of Fresh cream.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Chicken Kofta Curry:
- In a large mixing bowl add chicken paste,1 tbsp ginger garlick paste,1 tbsp onion paste, 1 tbsp cumin powder, 1 tbsp Coriander powder, 1 tsp chopped green chilli, salt to taste, 2 egg & maida and mix it well..
- Take a mixture in a hand and made kofta shape and deep fry..
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds,red chilli whole,some spices(2 cardamom, 3 cinnamon, 3 cloves, 2 bay leaves). Add onion paste & ginger garlick paste & green chilli paste & stir..
- Then add all the masala & salt & stir. Add yogurt and stir.
- Add cashew paste and satue..
- Then add water and fried kofra and stir..
- Cover and cook it and add fresh cream and coriander leaves and serve hot..
If you find this Chicken Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.