Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy beef Massaman curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy beef Massaman curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef massaman curry recipe. To cook easy beef massaman curry you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy beef Massaman curry:
- Prepare 500 g of diced beef.
- Take 800 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 2.5 of red curry paste.
- Provide 1 Tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of ground coriander.
- Use 1/8 Tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of white pepper.
- Use 1/4 Tsp of ground clove.
- Get 1 Tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 4-6 of cardamom pod (crushed).
- Provide 3-4 of Star Anise.
- Get 2-3 Tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Tamarind paste or 1 Tbsp vinegar (if you don’t have Tamarind paste).
- Provide 1-2 Tbsp of peanuts or crunchy peanut butter.
- You need 4-5 of cherry Tomatoes.
- Use 2 of potatoes peel and cut to pieces.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- You need 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Easy beef Massaman curry:
- Simmer diced beef and 400 ml coconut milk for 1.30- 2 hours. Leave it aside..
- Add ground cumin, ground coriander, ground nutmeg, ground white pepper, ground clove, 3/4 Tsp ground cinnamon and 4 crushed cardamom pod into small bowl. They will be added to red curry paste to make Massaman curry paste..
- After 2 hours, start the curry. In the big sauce pan, add vegetable oil and heat it up with medium high heat. Then add red curry paste and pre mixed dried spices. Cook them until fragrant. If you use Massaman curry paste, you don’t need to add pre mixed dried spices..
- Reduce the heat to medium and add 300 ml of coconut milk. Cook until you see the oil split (around 5- 10 minutes)..
- Add peanuts, star anise, 2 cardamon, and 1/4 Tsp ground cinnamon. Reduce heat to low, cover pan with lid for 5 minutes..
- Add potatoes, onions, tomatoes, 100 ml coconut milk. Mix them and leave for 5 minutes with the lid on..
- Add the cooked beef, around 100 ml of cooked beef coconut milk and the rest of coconut milk. Add fish sauce, sugar, salt and tamarind paste. Leave it simmer for 10 minutes..
- Taste it and add more sugar, salt or tamarind paste up to your taste (if needed). With low heat, leave it for half an hour..
- Now it’s ready to be served..
If you find this Easy beef Massaman curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.