Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry Fried Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry fried chicken recipe. You can have curry fried chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Fried Chicken:
- Use 750 grams of chicken drumsticks.
- Take 2 teaspoons of curry powder.
- Take 2 teaspoons of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1.5 teaspoons of salt.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of cornstarch.
Steps to make Curry Fried Chicken:
- Mix all the ingredients except cornstarch. Put in the refrigerator overnight..
- Heat the oil in the deep fryer to 350°F..
- Add the cornstarch to the chicken. Mix well..
- Fry the chicken until they are fully cooked, about 15 to 20 minutes depending on how big the chicken pieces are..
If you find this Curry Fried Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.