Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato curry with prawns and coconut recipe. To cook tomato curry with prawns and coconut you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut:
- Prepare 20 of Prawns (medium).
- Take 1 dash of ● Brandy, white wine or sake.
- Prepare 800 ml of Water.
- Get 4 tbsp of Curry powder (Indian product).
- Prepare 2 of Consommé cubes.
- Take 2 of Onions.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of piece Ginger.
- Get 1 of from 2 tablespoons Olive oil.
- Take 1 can of Canned tomato.
- Take 1 can of ○ Canned coconut milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of ○ Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of ○ Sugar.
- Take 1 of Plain flour.
Instructions to make Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut:
- Peel the prawns and soak in the brandy. Set the shells aside..
- Dry-roast the shells in a frying pan until fragrant. Turn off the heat, pour the 800 ml of water into the pan, then turn the heat back on..
- Meanwhile, finely chop the onion, carrot, ginger, and garlic..
- Once the prawn stock starts to boil, remove the scum from the surface and continue to simmer over low heat..
- Using another frying pan, heat the olive oil and cook the onion until golden brown. Add the garlic, ginger, and carrot. Cook some more..
- Then add the canned tomato. Cook it as you mash the tomato until the moisture has evaporated. Then, add the curry powder and cook lightly..
- Strain the prawn stock through a strainer with a paper towel into Step 6's pan and add the consommé cubes. Simmer for 20 minutes..
- Turn off the heat and add the ○ ingredients. Turn the heat back on again..
- Coat the prawns with plain flour and add into the curry. When the prawns cook through, it is ready to serve!.
If you find this Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.