Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can cook chicken curry using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry:
- Use of For Marination.
- Get 500 gm of chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh curd.
- You need 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- Use of For Curry.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 inch of cinnamon.
- You need 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- You need 3-4 of cloves.
- Get 2 of onions chopped.
- Take 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 2 of green chillies slit.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion paste.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Get 2 tsp of meat masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Wash chicken pieces properly and marinate with salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, mustard oil and curd. Set aside for one hour..
- Heat oil in a cooking pot and add sugar. When sugar starts to caramelize add bay leaf, cinnamon, green cardamom, cloves and saute for a minute..
- Add in chopped onion and fry till golden brown. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, onion paste, ginger garlic paste and salt. Saute well for a couple of minutes. Add meat masala powder and cook till oil starts to leave the sides..
- Add chopped tomato and green chillies. Cook till tomato turns soft..
- Now add the marinated chicken pieces and mix properly so that the chicken pieces are well coated with the masala mix. Cover and cook for 10 minutes. Give it an occasional stir in between to avoid the masala sticking to the bottom of the pot..
- Next add water (preferably hot water) as required and stir once. Cover and cook on a medium flame for about 20 minutes or until chicken is tender..
- Open the lid and stir. Add garam masala powder and coriander leaves. Cover and switch off the flame..
- Serve chicken curry hot with fluffy white rice..
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.